Exit

Having to reset password every single day

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is a very strange problem.

Every single day when I used my work Mac tower, I have to reset the password. I used this computer 2 days ago, set a new password, saved it, wrote it down, etc. I just went to log in (opening Premiere) and it said the password was incorrect. I tried multiple times, then just reset the password (being familiar with this issue now).

Does anyone know why this would be happening? I'm the only one who edits on this computer at my company.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd be tempted to wonder if someone else is changing the password. Night shift? Hacked email? Is your email accessible to anyone else (so they could also reset the password, then delete the message)?

One thing you can try is to go to Adobe Account  and see if it shows any sessions other than your own computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe register all the password reset requests ,you can contact them before doing a password reset to ask when it was done last time and see if someone is doing it .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines