• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble downloading

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, trying to load on my lap. Keep getting this error message. It only installs have not all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear user did you restarted your pc and checked again ?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It look like Microsoft installed some update  which requires a restart to finish installing the update. restart windows when closes down it will prepare the system to finish the install when your machine reboots.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely you can just click on Ignore and Continue and install process will start.

I think that's a bug in some of the adobe installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it is Adobe playing it safe.  TAdobe see a system restart is needed to complete a Windows Update.  The user downloaded Adobe installer  and the installer is advising the user to play it safe restart your machine first to complete the windows update before install Adobe software. I restart when I get the Adone message.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines