Copied

Hi I have a question about my account

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Hi Constancem84500302,

Please refer to the following FAQ to resolve this issue: Troubleshooting FAQ: What should I do if I have a membership but my app is acting as if I have a trial?

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 21margarita,

Please let us know how can we be of help to you. You may check this link to get some help in drafting your query : ASK- Forum Success Guide: Efficiently using the forums​.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get out of the  7 day Free Trial offer? I just signed on minutes ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Constancem84500302,

Please refer to the following FAQ to resolve this issue: Troubleshooting FAQ: What should I do if I have a membership but my app is acting as if I have a tri...

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you cancel your membership 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support by using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human
inform the agent that you want to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue and there is no way to get help. The "1 right answer" is wrong. Apple creates a randomly generated email address for third party developers. I get the same error message - paid for entire year - then the chat robot tells me they can't help. "What's your email address?" Over and over again. Had no clue what I was talking about. See photo

IMG_7314.jpeg

 

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you purchased from apple, contact the app store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines