• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how and where do i redownload my paid membership when i get my computer fixed

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2014 Nov 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid membership of Photoshop. I had to get my compter fixed and Photoshop got wiped out. How do I get it back now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2014 Nov 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install it the same you did originally.

Creative Cloud Help / Sign out, Sign in | Creative Cloud desktop app

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Creative Cloud Help / Install, update, or uninstall apps

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html

Installing Creative Cloud Apps

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/installing-desktop-apps-from-cre...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstall the software and activate. No sweat. The good thing on the new CC license model is, that you can install the software on any number of computers. Adobe will disable the software on older installations if you pass the 2 allowed activations. So you will even be able to install on a temporary replacement and come back later to your main computer. In this case, I would deactivate on the replacement machine.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a machine that I got fixed. I didn't get it reinstalled because my machine isn't fixed right. I have to put it back in the shop. When I get it back I'll be wanting to redownload Photoshop. I don't know what you mean to reinstall the software. I get it from the Internet. I paid to have it.I don t know if the price has gone up for me or not. I can't find where to redownload it. I'm completely lost. Please don't give me an answer now. I have to take this machine back to the shop. Won't get it back till Monday.

I thank you very much for trying to help. I need all the help I can get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Login to your Creative Cloud account (on the web: www.adobe.com). Left side Apps Menu: Desktop. You will be forwarded to a screen, where you can download your paid applications (and trials for those you haven't paid for).

You can install on any machine you want, but you have only 2 concurrent licenses. Nice model from Adobe to allow you to install the software on a Desktop and a Laptop or a home computer and a work computer etc. It is not intended to do concurrent work ie having 2 people working the same time with the software. If you install and activate the software on more then 2 computers, the older installations will get deactivated. So if you machine breaks and need repair or replacement and you cannot access any more the computer, you are still able to (re)install and use the software.

Regards,

Lucien.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines