Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I burn my download onto a disk?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I would like to burn the download onto a disk however I am not sure how to do that? I am told that my download online is only good for a limited time and I would like to have it on a disk for backup.  Thank you.

Kate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the download?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student and Teacher Edition

Windows, English

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Nero burning software or other software.

Also check out below link :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/Burn-a-CD-or-DVD-in-Windows-Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Insert a writable disc, such as a CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, or DVD+RW disc, into your computer's CD, DVD, or Blu‑ray Disc burner.
  2. In the AutoPlay dialog box that appears, click Burn files to disc using Windows Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a very good idea to keep a backup of your download!

You can use any CD/DVD burning software; most likely something came with Windows.  What is your Windows version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Windows 7 came with Roxio Creator Starter edition; very easy to burn a backup disk with this software.

Do you have this, or something similar on your Windows 7?  If not, I can try to find some free burning software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines