• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I delete only Creative Cloud, without deleting for example Adobe Premiere Pro etc.?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, in this days I want to delete CC (Creative Cloud) with the official uninstaller, but, when I execute it, the program, says: "Are you sure you want to delete Creative Cloud?" and when I click on "Yes" the program says, "Cannot delete Creative Cloud with the Adobe apps in your device" (Similar words, but not exactly) And I have an infinite apps from Adobe, PDF, Premiere, Flash CS6, Illustrator, After effects, among others, I have search and I founs the official app from Adobe "CreativeCloudCleanerlTool" but it doesn't work, What can I do without removing the Adobe apps?            Thanks in advance 😉

TOPICS
Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

You can't, as is evident from the error you get. CC app is needed for managing the licensing, sync of fonts, libraries etc and a host of other background services. You need to have it installed to work with other apps. May i know why do you want to uninstall it, if it is because of it taking up your system memory, you can choose to not launch it on startup from the app preferences

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't, as is evident from the error you get. CC app is needed for managing the licensing, sync of fonts, libraries etc and a host of other background services. You need to have it installed to work with other apps. May i know why do you want to uninstall it, if it is because of it taking up your system memory, you can choose to not launch it on startup from the app preferences

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, because, CC is occupying space in my storage and I don't wanted it in my pc, so ok, thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

August 2022 I got this from chatting with an agent and it worked: download the creative cloud uninstaller from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines