• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download Acrobat 9 standard

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2014 Nov 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I download and re install Adobe Acrobat 9 standard ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2014 Nov 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download my Acrobar9 ProExtended using the procedure indicated by Adobe, however a message "invalid serial number" was displayed.

Needless to say I have checked and rechecked the serial number indicated in "my account" but the same message was displayed.

An attempt to solve the problem by talking to the "Adobe help" person a Mr. Kumar using "chat" was unsuccessful.

He directed me to the sales person who asked $200 for the downloaded version of Acrobat XI, but this price does not include CD with Acrobat XI version.

At this stage I realized that the message "invalid serial number" is just a lie. The number is correct, but Adobe decided to prevent owners of older versions of Acrobat

to download their program on a new computer. 

The consequence is obvious, if you download Acrobat XI for $200 and your hard disc crashes two years from now, then you will not be able to download your Acrobat using your serial number,

and Adobe sales people will advise you to buy the next version of Acrobat for another $200 or probably more..

I understand that such decision has been taken by Adobe greedy sales managers, but I will try to find a competitor to Adobe that has a decent sales policy.

Ryszard Malewski

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richard_Andrew please see my response at Where can I download Acrobat 9 Professional Extended.

I have also edited your previous post to remove your e-mail address.  I would ask that you please discontinue posting your private information publicly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your instructions. I could only download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. I had Standard. I entered the serial number, and it would not accept it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...the message "invalid serial number" is just a lie. The number is correct, but Adobe decided to prevent owners of older versions of Acrobat to download their program on a new computer."

I don't think this is true. I had Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended on my Windows 7 machine and I just installed it on a new Windows 11 computer using the original serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is your acrobat activated (acrobat>help>deactivate is clickable)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/dlm/Applications/Acrobat/ACRO/9/ACRO9_Win_WEB_WWEFG.exe" on this server.

Reference #18.84073e17.1417512175.33b72ca8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open below link in a new tab

Adobe - Download free trial version Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 | Adobe

Then go back to access denied page and reload the page.

Check if it is downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a trial of acrobat xi. During the download :boot strapper “ stopped working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I was still denied access

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open below link and refer the steps mentioned under Very Important Instructions

Then try.

Adobe CC 2014 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2014 Release | ProDesignTools

Also try to download using a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines