• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i log in to two adobe creative cloud accounts on one computer?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two logins one through work and one on my ipad.  Currently i would need to login as one user, download files, logout, relogin with a different user to access software.  Is it possible to login under two separate accounts.at the same time on one machine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

no.

signing in and out is quick, but if you're doing it several times per day i'm sure it would get tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

signing in and out is quick, but if you're doing it several times per day i'm sure it would get tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Signing in/ou tis NOT quick since it require4d MFA each time. And my email address is very long. This is stupid. Before Creative Cloud, i could run multiple Adobe programs, each with a different license key. How [cursing removed] can I not run two Adobe programs that I have valid subscriptions to at the same time. Plus everything when [cursing removed] after Adoc CS version 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>not run two Adobe programs that I have valid subscriptions to at the same time

This is a public forum with mostly other users... the Adobe employees who do post here are support staff, not decision makers... so, sadly, the people who make the decisions are not going to see your complaint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if there is already something in the wish list where we can add more votes. Certainly no Adobe staff have ever acknowledged there is any difficulty, they just explain it again, only slower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How the hell can I not run two Adobe programs that I have valid subscriptions to at the same time. Plus everything when to hell after Adoc CS version 1.

By @John24788764btnz

because adobe sign-in credentials are linked to the computer hardware. 

and once you start thinking about the cc files that can be linked to each adobe id, you realize implementing (on adobe's side) and using (on the client side), programs opened with different adobe id's would be, at a minimum, difficult.

but, if you want to make this suggestion to adobe, use this, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. SWitching between accounts should be simple. Microsoft, Google, and just about everyoen else allows you to switch between accounts without logging out and loggin in a gain via MFA. Adobe has always made the best software for artists and I've been a Adobe pro since 1996. But they suck at everything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, if you want to complain to adobe, use the above link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to login under two separate accounts.at the same time on one machine

By @mtengel

=========

No.  It's not possible.  Each account has separate logins to ensure privacy and to prevent accidental mixup of assets.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not concerned with assests or the "files linked" to an ID. I do and save everything locally. The software is installed locally.  If they want to make us log in for cloud stuff--fine. But to use the application, which is--again--locally installed, don't make us have to go through this ridiculous profile switching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2023 Jul 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's where I went, and it took me here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2023 Jul 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

post to the cc desktop ideas forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines