Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can Install Middle Eastern versions of Photoshop & Illustrator CC

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this may sounds stupid but I can;t figure out a way to do it

How can Install Middle Eastern versions of Photoshop & Illustrator ?

I have regular versions installed but if I go to reinstall them I dont see ME vesrions.

Please Help!

p.s. I'm in Canada and I really hope those versions are not available only in Middle East!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kanda please see Adjust the install language | Creative Cloud applications | CCM - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/change-installed-language.html for information on how to adjust the installed language for Photoshop and Illustrator.

If you are just wanting to adjust the language setting for how type is used in each application then I would recommend posting to the applicable forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't need to change the language of the application but I do need full Right to Left Type support. My understanding is that I need Middle Eastern version. I can get Japanese and Indian languages to work but no RTL settign show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Pat but the link it gives there is unfortunately unavailable anf RTl support is only available in Middle East and North African (MENA) edition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that.  Unfortunately I don't have another link (one found via Google http://www.adobe.com/mena_en/downloads/ redirects to the standard download page).

You will need to wait for someone from Adobe to respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kanda the process of changing the input language is going to be different for each application.  I would encourage you to post to the forum applicable to that software title.

I would recommend posting in the following forums:

Photoshop General Discussion - http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

Illustrator - http://forums.adobe.com/community/illustrator

You may also want to search in each of those forums before creating a new inquiry as this topic has likely been raised by someone else previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines