• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I download and install adobe story plus when it is not listed in cc apps?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe story plus is not listed in my cc apps listing. and when I attempt to sign in or install adobe story from another web link it will not allow me to.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Hi blkwriter,

Adobe story is a hosted service that is part of free membership in Adobe Creative Cloud, Story Free gives you everything you need to create your  next great story — whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.

Link: https://story.adobe.com .

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blkwriter,

Adobe story is a hosted service that is part of free membership in Adobe Creative Cloud, Story Free gives you everything you need to create your  next great story — whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.

Link: https://story.adobe.com .

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Useless. Does not answer the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the splash page, you have a 'download' button to download the "desktop app" of this program and it craps out half way through the install, some error message involving having "incorrect credentials".  AND - the promoted and advertised Support Chat Line 24/7 shows as "unavailable".  Instead I'm stuck in this forum flopping around for an answer…  So, staff person Romsinha, what's up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download Story Plus - whether I'm logged in or not, the download page just hangs (Adobe Story | Scriptwriting software) - please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved by Rohit in another thread...You can download the installer file directly from this link:

https://story.adobe.com/AIR/AdobeStory.air

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines