• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get an the serial number to work on my 2009 PSE7?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled my PSE7 from a backup, but now my serial number is invalid....can someone tell me how to override this or what to do...I need it like today..

please text me at [ personal information removed by admin ] (Michelle)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to contact Customer Support by phone.  There are some Adobe staff members that cover this forum, but for the most part we are fellow users like yourself.

[EDIT]  I was going to suggest removing your phone number myself, but someone has done that while I was posting.  People can contact you by Private Message which is a safer way of communicating.  Plus we don't even know what country you are posting from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LadyMatrix,

Have you tried re-installing Elements 7 via direct download? Download Photoshop Elements products | 9, 8, 7

If the serial number issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps listed in this document: Invalid serial number error.

Were are unable to provide phone support through this forum, because, as Trevor.Denis mentions, it is a public space. However, please add a reply to the discussion if you need additional assistance.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines