• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove/KILL AdobeIPCBroker

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2015 Aug 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so tired of having to waste my time to get rid of Adobe spy ware or "information" programmes downloaded and installed without so much as a word. Where do I send my invoice for my wasted time - AND I mean that. I want to remove/delete / kill exterminate or destroy any unwanted or un requested programme add ons.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if you get a response.  Our IT department would like to send them a bill as well for the time they spent tracking down the resource hog that is Adobe IPC Broker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Sorry it has taken me a while to reply. With tongue firmly planted in cheek I am still waiting patiently for Adobe to reply with a positive fix or response. I did however find it well down the Hierarchy buried in the Utilities folder group. It is DEAD, I killed it and all it's little friends. I now have some form of performance back - thanks for nothing Adobe. I suppose I'll have to go through it all again when next Apple send a half written operating system out for use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, these analytics were installed in my Utilities folder without any asking any consent and I've been trying to delete these things for months and always something doesn't allow me to delete. I can surely say that I too should ask for money for the time I've wasted trying to delete these. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines