Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I restart setup???

Dec 03, 2011 Dec 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question below, because I am in a place in the lightroom setup where I can move neither backwards or forwards.  If I uninstall, then reinstall, then start lightroom again,  I end up in the same place I want to leave.  .  I am registered.  I THINK I clicked finish when I should have clicked "next."  So the program is treating me as if I have installed all I want to...not true!

Bea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2011 Dec 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as in another thread: Installs have nothing to do with user configuration. Such things need to be deleted manualyl and the program will create them from scratch. Anyway, you'll probably get better answers on the LR forums...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please refer http://forums.adobe.com/thread/932379 so that we don't have multiple threads on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines