• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many downloads after two computer crashes

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my computer has crashed two times this year. How many times can I download Lightroom (4) and Photoshop (6)? I might buy another computer for redundancy reason. Can I download Lightroom and Photoshop on both?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Hi fotografixa,

You can download the programs as many times and on as many computers as you like; there is no limit. However, you only have two activations per program. That means you can actually use Photoshop and/or Lightroom on two computers. If, for some reason, you want to stop using Lightroom or Photoshop on a computer, be sure to deactivate the software before uninstalling so that you have a free activation for later use. More info is here: Activate and deactivate Adobe products.

Let us kno

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi fotografixa,

You can download the programs as many times and on as many computers as you like; there is no limit. However, you only have two activations per program. That means you can actually use Photoshop and/or Lightroom on two computers. If, for some reason, you want to stop using Lightroom or Photoshop on a computer, be sure to deactivate the software before uninstalling so that you have a free activation for later use. More info is here: Activate and deactivate Adobe products.

Let us know by reply if you need further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines