• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change my billing country?

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy a CC subscription but in the countries drop-down I only see South American countries.

When I first created an Adobe ID I was in South America, I moved to Denmark some time ago, but I can't find a way to change the country.

Tried to create a new Adobe ID using the same mail (which I cant to keep) but I can't reuse it apparently.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit.: forgot to add, I did see the "choose your region" option bottom left, but even after changing it to a different one nothing changes, I can see the link still looks like this: "https://www.adobe.com/la/..." being "la" for Latin America.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

No, as far as I know, you can't create a new Adobe ID with the same email address. The email is an essential part of someone's Adobe ID.

Fenja

If you are moving to or from a country served by Digital River

Digital River is an Adobe-approved reseller and provides services in many countries. If you are moving to or from a country served by Digital River, see the instructions in this section to change your country.

Countries served by Digital River

RegionCountries
Asia Pacific (APAC)China, Hong Kong, Ind

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends.

South America subscription payments are managed by Digital River, European subscription payments are managed by WorldPay Ltd., London. Switching between them is somewhat complicated.

You have to contact customer care.

Switching conditions: Change the country associated with your Adobe ID

Customer care: Log in to your account and Contact Customer Care .

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution that is proposed there is to create a new Adobe ID with the same mail used by your previous Adobe ID, but I can't do that, I get a:

"An Adobe ID with this email address already exists. Sign in".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, as far as I know, you can't create a new Adobe ID with the same email address. The email is an essential part of someone's Adobe ID.

Fenja

If you are moving to or from a country served by Digital River

Digital River is an Adobe-approved reseller and provides services in many countries. If you are moving to or from a country served by Digital River, see the instructions in this section to change your country.

Countries served by Digital River

RegionCountries
Asia Pacific (APAC)China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Latin America and Brazil

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Peru, Venezuela

Russia and CISArmenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
Turkey, MENA (Middle East and North Africa), and IsraelAlgeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen

Change your country when you have an active subscription

If you have an active subscription against your existing Adobe ID (purchased either directly from Adobe or through Digital River), contact us to change the country associated with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what a joke this is SOOOOOOO unprofessional in the era of digital nomads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines