• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Install ApplicationĀ  in Compatibility Mode

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would anyone be able to tell me how I can install any application in Compatibility Mode? I am unable to install any single application because of restrictions. I am waiting for solution.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Simply Follow the article below. It has been described completely about installing any application is compatibility mode. It will surely help you.

https://www.techprefer.com/how-to-install-an-application-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-10/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You right click the installer and select from the pop up option window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's quite simple and easy if you are using Windows 10. You simply have to find out executable file of the program in C Drive and then do the steps accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for your answer. Can you give me any guide related to it? I am noob in Managing Windows. That's why it is difficult for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply Follow the article below. It has been described completely about installing any application is compatibility mode. It will surely help you.

https://www.techprefer.com/how-to-install-an-application-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-10/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah Sure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines