• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install creative cloud on a new macbook pro

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortuantely, I had to change the operating system of my old computer a few days ago. Sadly, that computer old computer was not wokring well at all. I bought a new one. Now I cannot install adobe cloud. It keeps on telling me that I am not signe in. And I keep on signing in and nothing happens. Could the software be confused since it was reinstalled on another computer a few days ago. I already sepnt hours trying to insgall Adobe Suite on this new computer. It is extremely frustrating. 

PLEASE HELP

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Iamadajani, sorry you are no longer able to use your old computer.  What type of new computer did you purchase?  What operating system are you running on the computer?   Did you copy or migrate any files or applications from the old computer to the new computer?

You can find information on how to resolve errors with the sign-in process for Creative Cloud applications at https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html.  Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions about the listed solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines