• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Premiere Pro CC 2017 after CC 2018?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen_Shot.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Here you can download and reinstall the 2017 versions: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html After reinstalling media encoder and premiere cc 2017 the dolby-codecs are again available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the picture there is no possibility to choose premiere 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you can download and reinstall the 2017 versions: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html After reinstalling media encoder and premiere cc 2017 the dolby-codecs are again available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to that download link, I can only find PPro 2018 Installers. Either I missed something or the link is no longer valid for 2017 (Version 11) installers. Version 12 is 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2413891 for information on some previous versions being removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, you're right that Adobe has taken down all installers for the CC 2015.x and 2014 releases of the DVA tools. The thread you posted shares more details about that issue.

Most of the CC 2017 releases fortunately are still available, but the page that HdGBW linked above doesn't give them anymore.

In fact, there is no longer any page on Adobe's site with the CC 2017 installers... however, you can still find them here:

Adobe CC 2017 Direct Download Links: The Creative Cloud 2017 Installers for Windows & macOS

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These direct links are great. Didn't know they exist. Now I understood, how people with CC install more than one version of same program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost my 2017 installation and it is no longer an option for download, either in my CC app or the page given above. My main issue is creating Blu-Rays with 5.1 audio for which I purchased the Dolby Surcode. What otherwise is the solution these days for creating Blu-Rays with 5.1 and Encore CS6? Why doesn't Media Encoder no longer allow you to produce ac3 files? For the moment, I am taking an mp4 with 5.1 audio into Nero Video. But I feel I shouldn't have to do that when I am paying a monthly subscription for the CC apps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry; this explains why more of the older releases have been removed:

Adobe Limits Software Version Downloads, Including Some Direct Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines