• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reinstall Photoshop CC after uninstalling?

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I d/l'd and installed Photoshop CC from Creative Cloud desktop, but there were problems undating it and I had to uninstall. Now, CC desktop won't let me reinstall, stating Photohsop CC is installed and updated.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Ok, I removed CC desktop, reinstalled, logged in again, and now it will let me re-download Photoshop CC.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I removed CC desktop, reinstalled, logged in again, and now it will let me re-download Photoshop CC.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the event another uninstall/reinstall is needed, is there a location where the downloaded file is stored in my PC so I don't need to d/l it all over again — very time-consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GarySki the installation files are downloaded temporarily to your temporary directory.

If you wish to obtain a copy of the installation files available at this time then please see http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-direct-download-links.html.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions prior to clicking on the download links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines