• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reinstall Photoshop CS3 [dead program, locked]

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same trouble.  Only my copy is photoshop cs3 and I'm using snow leopard, the last year for that softwares' use.  Followed all the instructions, got all the new serial numbers and all it does is a never-ending circle of "install after effects cs4 disc", then, "install photoshop cs3 disc".  It never completes the installation.

So frustrating after years of using the software I Purchased and then being denied its use because Adobe wants to put me on its monthly paid account.  Thanks a lot Adobe!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Juanfordroad, the screenshot you shared appears to be the Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/   Please make sure you are browsing to the Root library and not the hidden User Library.  The location of the Adobe PCD folder is in /Libary/Application Support/Adobe/.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also i think it depends on how old your pc is,, works better on older computers apparently 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Tina364060824vlx 

this is an outdated thread.  it's no longer possible to activate cs3 on any device and therefore use beyond the 30 day trial on any one computer (unless reformatted every 30days).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines