Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

how to see the expire date of Adobe creative cloud?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna see the expire date of adobe creative cloud, Can anyone help me ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015
Please follow the steps below.Click here to access your Adobe ID account online, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.Click on manage plan. You will get the subscription expiry date. Hope this will resolve your issue.Regards,Anupriya Khare

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the steps below.

• Click here to access your Adobe ID account online, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

• Click on manage plan. You will get the subscription expiry date.

Capture.PNG

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not true. No expiration date listed. I have an ANNUAL plan paid monthly and it only says I signed up a month ago, which is obviously false. I don't need to be told which DAY I need to be told which MONTH the plan actually expires on, ie when my entire year is up.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Adobe CC trial ? Or is it any other product, please let us know.

Regards

Rajashree

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,I did what you said, but I still couldn't see the expire date....2.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your personal message.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  the same issue.  I have the Student and Teacher Edition with no expiration date displayed.  Seriously Adobe, now you are trying to scare us into putting in our phone number and credit card information for Education accounts.  Shame on you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same issue and I did what you have mentioned there but getting the same screen like the zzz22021388 got .

Can you please let me know to find the way. The expire date on adobe licens. 

Captu3re.PNG

I am getting emails which telling me my license will be expired on **** this date. So I want to check it exactly. Please help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a different plan: Creative Cloud for Teams.

Ask your Team administrator for your expiry date.

Manage your teams membership

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or by opening the Creative Cloud App, on the Apps tab, the expiration date will also show

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. My school give me this plan for Graphic Design. Can anyone help me?Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 2.46.13 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have a Team plan from Calgary Board of Education.  Reach out to your IT dept's Team plan Administrator to find out what you have. It originates at their end.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A little late the reply, I know, but Dania - you are looking only at half of the page. Scroll to the right to see what info is on the other half. That's where I see my expiry date. Still it might not be shown because the school decide when the plan expires.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines