• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to take advantage of non-profit pricing?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure there's an answer to this question that I have just been unable to find.  I work for a church and we're trying to purchase a long-overdue license for CC.  From what I've read on Adobe so far, if the organization qualifies, it gives you access to "education pricing".  The links for those pages send you in circles with no direct link to a purchase page.  So does this mean you opt for buying the Students/Teachers license from the main page with a subsequent non-profit option?  And if that is the case, is there no difference in price for Students/Teachers and non-profit?  I just want to get a clearer idea of the non-profit option and its viability before I commit to a checkout process.  Any insight or direction would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

This page may also be helpful:

Adobe nonprofit pricing discounts & programs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In order to purchase Adobe CC products licenses in ""non-profit"" pricing, you need to contact a Reseller. You can access the link as follows to find the contact details of Resellers.

http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page may also be helpful:

Adobe nonprofit pricing discounts & programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TechSoup remains a great option for charities, nonprofits, libraries, and foundations.

Adobe today also announced Adobe Express for Nonprofits, which "provides the premium version of Adobe Express for free to nonprofits worldwide to help changemakers around the world quickly and easily make standout content":

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/10/17/bringing-power-of-creative-storytelling-global-nonprofi...

"We are harnessing our creative and technological strengths to enable the world’s 10 million+ nonprofits to accelerate their mission, engage their donors, reach more people and drive greater impact. This offering is part of Adobe’s long history of providing software to communities and nonprofit organizations to help them creatively tell their stories, inspire action and advocate for change."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the ready to buy page and click on the "chat now" below the plans, and someone can help you from there.

My chat with Adobe about creative cloud nonprofit discount:

Are you a 501(c)(3) or 509 organisation?

yes

Creative cloud complete plan will cost you $34.99 per month/license with minimum purchase of 2 licenses for non profit discount.

Each single app plan will cost you $14.99 per month/license with minimum purchase of 2 licenses for non profit discount.

To help you provide the best option and pricing, could you tell me what kinds of tasks would you like the software to help you accomplish?

We really just need InDesign for making booklets, flyers, pamphlets etc. And to have it available for multiple people to use in collaboration.

How many users will be using the software?

At least two

So it costs you around $29.98 per month for 2 Indesign CC licenses

Non profit license is not available online, you will have to place the order through this chat or Phone support team.

I wanted to confirm, if you are interested in editing videos, editing PDFs, web designing, graphics designing?

Maybe web design, but definitely graphic design

Based on your needs we have Creative cloud All apps plan which will best suit your needs. Creative cloud All apps plan includes latest Photoshop CC to edit Photos, Illustrator CC for graphics editing and creating logos,  Indesign CC to create newsletter, flyers and brouchers, Dreamweaver CC web designing and lot more related apps.

Wonderful, I will relay this information to the person in charge of finances, and we will think on it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this too. A minimum of two licenses means it would cost us $29.98 per month -- but I could just buy one license for $20.99/month. I am the only one that will use the Adobe Product of Interest (Dreamweaver) for an animal rescue group that is a 501(c)(3) recognized organization in Florida. We don't need two licenses and would not use the second license. Is there no way Adobe can grant the single license price of $14.99? I'd be ok with it running on only one computer if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines