Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me transfer of license to a new computer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Hi

If you want to convert license from Windows to MAC or otherwise , refer to Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please confirm do you want to install the license on different OS or need to install it on new computer and also confirm the product you are using

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Well I have the converter install already. I am just trying to use my old license on my new PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refer to Activation & Deactivation Help

See if this helps

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would the converter fall under?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you want to convert license from Windows to MAC or otherwise , refer to Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am looking for help transferring my license. I have a serial number and I downloaded CS5 master collection on my new mac and put in the serial number. My MBP that I used there master collection before on was disconnected from the internet at that time so it accepted the sn on my new mac and the collection worked. I then turned the wifi back on on my MBP and the software on my iMac said it was ana invalid serial number. I then tried to deactivate my MBP and then use the sn on the iMac and that didn't take it. I tried to register it online and it said it was invalid though I could still deactivate and reactivate my MBP with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines