• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought a full plan but I want the student plan instead

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full plan automatically renewed recently, but I actually want a student plan. Adobe's stupid customer support loop has informed me how to cancel a plan and how to get a new plan, but I want all the settings from my previous subscription to carry over to this one. It seems like the kind of finicky situation that a professional support member could solve, so I feel regretful that I have to come to volunteers providing unpaid labour for this capitalist nightmare of a company.  

TOPICS
Activation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, for sure nobody here can do this. This seems like the classic "I saw this cheaper somewhere else and I'd like a refund" complaint, and it seems generous of Adobe to say you can cancel it - if they will waive the cancellation fee. Otherwise it won't become cost effective for maybe 5-8 months. I think expecting Adobe to move your settings too may be asking a bit much,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines