Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get to you people either.

Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lament the passing of customer service.  I bought, I repeat, I bought photoshop elements 10 through your website, downloaded it and followed all instructions.  Right to the point it told me I can run it as a trial or buy it.  What happened to the last $99 you guys had me give you? 

Brand new 27" imac and when I call Apple their super whamodyne, automated, voice recognition, capable of understanding sentances software could not understand this simple word, "imac". 

The ural you posted you a previous customer does not lead to chatting with adobe people.  It led me back here and FAQs.

Anyone have a better answer?  I just want to make a funny christmas card with a family photo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2011 Dec 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kapstap13 your serial number should be available online since you purchased from Adobe.com directly.  Please try the following steps to locate your serial number.

1. Sign in to your Adobe account with your Adobe ID (your email address) and password.
  2. Click My Adobe, and then click My Products

Once you have obtained your serial number you should be given the option to enter it when you launch Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines