• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't sign in after changing my Adobe Creative Cloud plan under a different email

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't sign back into Adobe Creative Cloud after changing my plan to the student plan, I used a different email so I should have two different accounts. My original account has expired and I would prefer to just use the student account. However, everytime I try to use any of the apps under this account, a pop-up says I have been signed out. Anytime I click the "sign in" button on the pop-up, it just comes back saying I am signed out again, like it is stuck in a loop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of my apps, but I cannot access them because of this pop-up. Help would be much appreciated because I need these apps for school, thank you so much!

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annaclair4CBF, sorry you keep being logged out of the Creative Cloud desktop app.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html for steps you can take to remove any Adobe-related certificates. Also, please update this public forum discussion if you encounter any errors while removing the certificates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help Jeff, I was able to remove the certificates. However, after I removed them and then reinstalled creative cloud, the sign in pop-up appeared again. I attached a capture of the pop-up. It shows an option for me to sign in, but once selected the same pop-up appears without letting me sign in. I am lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Anna; I am sorry that the stored certificates continue to be removed or damaged.  I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security or disk optimization software for your next steps.  Anything that has the ability to modify or delete files on the computer is a suspect.

You are also welcome to begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to see if additional troubleshooting steps can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have the same exact promblem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Heikki2820608753f2 

you're welcome.  did that solve your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it did!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Heikki2820608753f2 

excellent.  good to hear that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines