Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot delete my Adobe account

Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cannot access the "live chat" from any browser, it doesn't work. There is no contact information provided otherwise, so I'm posting here:

Please delete my entire Adobe account associated with this email.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Hi,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a user forum, so nobody here can delete your account for you. Occasionally, a staff member may come on here, but they still will not be able to delete it for you.

Have you tried...

1. www.Adobe.com and log in.

2. In the upper left there will be your avatar, with the text Welcome Back (Your Name) and below that it says MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT. click the manage your account link.

3. The next page, in the middle will be a box labeled MY PLAN. At the bottom of that, there is a link labeled MANAGE PLAN. Click that.

4. On this page, the top bar is your plan information. On the right are two links, CANCEL PLAN and CHANGE PLAN , click on the Cancel Plan and follow the instructions from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to cancel a plan, I only have the free Creative Cloud trial.

I want to delete my entire account from the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still need to contact Adobe for doing so. It’s sometimes a pain, but only Adobe can do that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, how do I contact adobe? I cannot do it by phone, no official support email address is provided on the contact page and the live chat hasn't worked at any time from any of the browsers I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be contacted by Adobe staff. Be careful, Adobe staff members bear the Adobe logo behind their name and have a STAFF badge attached to their avatar. All others, including ACP's and MVP's are not Adobe staff.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Adobe is not allowing you to remove account if it's linked to organization. You also can not delete the organization and without a plan you cant acces to talk with Adobe representative. 

And to give some feedback of your services. You're really giving a hard time for users to interact with you or interact with their own data which in 2024 should be a nobraner to let people have acces to and have control of it. In this case, you're doing incredibly bad work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mika34899384b313 

are you an admin of the organization?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines