• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cant update my apps... am i being stupid?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My partner has update their version of creative suite and now i can't open the indesign files  so... i did the obvious thing and tried to dupdate mine through application manager - but it says they are up to date weird - they don't look up to date.  Even weirder i cant get the creative cloud desktop app to work at all on my... Desktop could that be the reason...??

Am i being stupid - probably - Do i need help??? Absolutely - )

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

New Adobe versions CC 2014 are not supported on 10.6 ,you must at least have 10.7 .

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without proper system information and otehr technical details nobody can say anything.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so am running Mac OS 10.6.8 and current running

downloaded what i believed to be the latest version of creative cloud this morning from the adobe site (but the app looks nothing like my partners) so am guessing it is defaulting to the older version.

After installing it defaults to the application manager Version 8.0.0.160 (8.0.0.160) and doesn't even attempt to give me a creative cloud desktop app? It then says that all applications are up to date.

Do i ned to uninstall the older versions maybe?

appreciate your help... JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New Adobe versions CC 2014 are not supported on 10.6 ,you must at least have 10.7 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines