• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a Macbook Air (10.10.5) and cant download lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what version of lightroom it is, just whichever one pops up when you search lighroom on google. I don't know why it says its not compatible, I just got this laptop in 2015 so it is still really new.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Hi Laurag37590452,

As you have mentioned you would like to install and use Adobe Lightroom on your Mac machine however you get an error that it is not compatible.

This is because Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC both are not compatible with this version of Mac OS.

To install and run Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC on your machine you'll need minimum of Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan), for more information see: Lightroom Classic CC system requirements​, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurag37590452,

As you have mentioned you would like to install and use Adobe Lightroom on your Mac machine however you get an error that it is not compatible.

This is because Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC both are not compatible with this version of Mac OS.

To install and run Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC on your machine you'll need minimum of Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan), for more information see: Lightroom Classic CC system requirements​, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC system requirements

So I would recommend you to update the operating system of your machine and then install the the version of Lightroom you need,

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got this laptop in 2015 so it is still really new.

Time to upgrade the OS X operating system. You're probably still running the version that was installed when you bought it.

You need at least 10.11 these days. The current version is 10.13.

See macOS - How to Upgrade - Apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines