• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have cancelled my subscription, but Adobe still charges me for it.

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancelled my subscription since January, but I was still charged for February. Can someone please advise because customer support has been keeping me waiting for the entire day. The new chat function doesn't work at all.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support and  we can't help with that specific problem

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

 

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

You must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

I have already done that but with no replies from support at all. I ran through the forum and saw that many might have encountered the same issues. I hope this is not buried by a standard "correct" answer template. The fact is support has been poor in recent months, especially with the new chat service.

If you have any access to support, at all, do something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/chee+harnl78497594  wrote

I have already done that but with no replies from support at all.

Support is interactive, either by phone (you call) or by chat (you initiate the chat). You will get after contacting Adobe a case number, and that number will assure a follow-up.

The fact is support has been poor in recent months, especially with the new chat service.

What doesn't work with the new chat?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

It doesn't work because no one replies. I have waited for the entire day. I know how interactive support works, I have case numbers, which are NOT followed up. In fact, my cancelled subscription is a case number that has failed me. It was a promised cancelled, with a confirmation email, but yet i was still charged.

Do advise me to clarify further how has the new support chat been "working" and "supporting".

I understand you might have or might not have access to power. I'm not ranting, but I hope somewhere someone sees this and decides to finally get their acts together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps let me set the record straight, before any community professional attempts to give advise:

When we click "Help", three options came: 1. Community Forum 2. Chat 3. Phone

Of course, we wanted immediate help, so naturally we go for either a 2. Chat or 3. Phone, but when both fail we come here, and expectedly we get directed back to the useless support system.

I came here with the obvious intent to highlight this issues that affected not just me, but I believe a lot of other users who wasted precious hours and resources just to get a simple change done.

Unless you are someone who can help me solve my issue immediately, stop suggesting methods and pasting standard answers. Do highlight to whoever might have more power than you the actual problems many are facing. Till then, I believe users like me won't be satisfied because problems are unresolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work because no one replies. I have waited for the entire day.

I've now contacted support and it took me less than 5 minutes to get someone in chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get any brownie points for lying to you, I'm still waiting.

How about you get your support to look at my problems. That would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you contacting English support? Did you try using a different browser (yes, it may be a browser problem)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I not sound like I'm speaking English? Browsers? tried that done that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 9.25.30 PM.png

Just to prove the fact that I know what I'm doing. This is the number of times I tried today - my support history. With attempts from different browsers. I'm still waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked that an Adobe staff member contacts you. Be sure that he bears the staff badge and the Adobe logo with the Adobe id name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Finally! I appreciate it really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How will the Adobe Staff contact me? Here in this thread? Because no one contacted me so far..thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either on this thread or by PM. It takes normally less than 24h for Adobe to respond. I do not know, however, who will contact you and when, but I assume that the contact will first look into your cases to know what happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

noted. I will post again if I don't get a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it takes me 7 mins to reply to you - this shows I'm urgently waiting for a solution.

I am not lying about my situation or trolling - there just isn't anyone attending to my situation.

Also, there isn't a need to prove to me that the chat exists, I have no time for debate.

I say again, unless someone with power talks to me, the problem will remain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never thought you're trolling or lying.

But I asked if your contacting the English support and if you tried a different browser. As I said, it took me 5 minutes to get someone on the line so it needs to be a problem either with the browser of with the support you're calling. One more thing:

Go to "chat" even if it says to wait:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see my attached picture in the previous post. anything that you can think of, I have tried. I know how to navigate to the chat. I'm in the chat, just that for the entire day it has left me waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chee,

I have sent PM, please check.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines