• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded wrong version of Photoshop Elements, it should have been 64 bit system, what do I do now?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded wrong version of Photoshop Elements, it should have been 64 bit systen in stead of 32, what do I do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can download the correct version from the link: Download Photoshop Elements | 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

If you have bought the license for the wrong OS, please see Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I have downloade elements 23 instead of element 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements 2023 is what is current... to find 2018 go to this link... it MAY be available

Adobe now offers the current and ONE older version via the online program manager
Go here for all older links https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html
-Prodesigntools is an official Adobe partner, and the links go to Adobe, not a 3rd party site

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-you should ALWAYS keep a copy (or two!) on an external device
-since Adobe DOES SOMETIMES REMOVE OLD VERSIONS FROM THE SERVER
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number if you have a serial number program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines