• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have full subscription, yet when I log in shows i'm a "free user"

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my active suscription since last august.

Today, when I was working without changing anything related, i was trying to activate fonts of creative cloud subscription and my account is switched itself from "full membership" to a "free user", without letting me keep working on with Typekit as I was doing.

I saw this similar case (Re: I have full subscription, yet when I log in shows i'm a "free user" )

There is no place in the FAQ for this, so I really don't know what to do.

What should be my next step?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but nothing change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company have also renewed our subscription and yet our cc suite has determined we are still on trial.

My colleague had spent most of last Friday talking to the inept call staff in India who have finally said they have put our case in the hands of senior account staff, whatever that means, however apparently we have to continue to use the trial software until the useless Adobe can sort it. I run a business and  I have spent £3500 on renewing my subscription, I expect a good customer service and not this awful behaviour.

Adobe you have our money, make sure we have our service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. If the other suggestions haven't resolved this issue, would you send us an email here fontsupport@adobe.com with your account details? We'll look into it.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin

Thanks for your answer.
I just emailed to fontsupport@adobe.com with my account info.

Please let me know if you need something more.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Benjamin.

Finally it works fine again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried to emial fontsupport@adobe.com with this issue and the email bounced back. Can you please advise the correct contact. I am extremely frustrated with the service of Adobe on this. I've just been billed again for a product that effectively doesn't do what I want. Please contact me directly immediately to resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines