• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have logged in to adobe to install Adobe Acrobat DC. It is asking for a license number. I don't know where this information is or how I can obtain it.

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged in to adobe to install Adobe Acrobat DC. It is asking for a license number. I don't know where this information is or how I can obtain it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Could you please share your Adobe ID/Email address to check if this is a subscription or perpetual product and is it asking for License number or Serial number

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My login is debra.harris@shelbycountytn.gov

Debra Harris

[personal information removed... Mod - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Under this email there is neither a subscription nor a perpetual product. If you have purchased it from third party, please ask them to provide you with a serial number.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines