• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need the download link for a version of Photoshop prior to 2021

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the download link for a version of Photoshop prior to 2021.
My computer is not compatible with the new updates, so even though I can download them from the official website, it does not allow me to use them.
So if anyone can give me a download link for a previous version I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry if something is grammatically wrong. English is not my first language and I am using an automatic translator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jana_S the only option you have prior to 2021 is a direct download link from ProDesign Tools:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. The links on that page send me to the Adobe page and there I can't find a way to download a previous version.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Adobe has finally pulled the plug officially on downloading older software beyond current +1 year.

@ProDesignTools All the previously working links now redirect to the official Adobe download page. Sorry @Jana_S its not good news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like a useless page for a year of photoshop. The funny thing is that it was Adobe themselves who suggested that I ask for a link here.

Is there really no other way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no. I'll pass this along - Customer Support should not send users here for links. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jana_S, thanks for your question, and sorry about any confusion. If you cannot use the current releases of Photoshop on your devices, we recommend you cancel your membership by following the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html.

You can find information about the availability of older Adobe desktop applications, including Photoshop, at https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/download-older-versions-of-creative-clou.... Since you have a new membership, you will want to cancel the active membership if the available releases of Photoshop are incompatible with your devices. Please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html to use as a guide for finding a computer that will work with Photoshop CC.

If you want to investigate further about the compatibility of your available devices with Photoshop, then please use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your recent support case ADB-34806528-K3M5. Your previous support case was closed because we did not hear from you, so please update your case soon if you have any additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the past 2 months, adobe's removed almost all the previous (to the current and one earlier) versions that used to be available via prodesigntools.com.  the reason(s) for that are unclear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines