• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased Premiere Elements and Photoshop 2019, and I did not try to install until recently.

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Premiere Elements and Photoshop 2019 [was: 2017], and I did not try to install until recently. I am being told that I have to purchase the latest version, in order to install. Is there any other way? My laptop is brand new, an HP recently purchased in Costco. I have enough space and i5. What can I do to acquire my, already paid for, software?

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019, not 2017. My mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10 (and MAYBE Windows 11 ?)
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your reply and help, but I still have not been able to download my software. I tried all that you suggested. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See screenshot from PS Elements 2019 System Requirements.  Keep in mind that 2019 software predated the release of Windows 11 by 2-1/2 years:

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help Nancy! 

I have all of the requirements, except the fact that I ahve Windows 11. Does this mean that I will not be able to use the software that I paid for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you having trouble downloading or installing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble installing. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First download and install the Adobe Cloud desktop app. No need to subscribe. Just install it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Then install Elements 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines