• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased the master collection 5.5

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the master collection 5.5 but did not have 64 bit so I had to download the 32 bit Premiere Pro and Affter EffectsCS4 but my Serial number will not work on these two products? but it worked on the 5.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase a download of Master Collection 5.5 or a boxed product?  If it is a boxed product you should be able to locate the serial number next to the Master Collection serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a DVD …I have the print out and the email…but it only has one serial number….not 2….I need two…one for the master CollectionCS5.5 and One for the 32 bit Premier Pro CS4Edition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Damnratty you don't have a serial number on the back of the box?  Did you purchase your software directly from Adobe?  I would recommend reviewing Find a serial number for more informaton on where to locate your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines