• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I subscribed to Creative Cloud, but it's telling me I'm in Tryout mode

Engaged ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed to Creative Cloud. I downloaded a bunch of apps. Tried them all out. All was well.

But then I opened After Effects CS6 and it was telling me that I was in a Trial mode. Huh??

I then opened Adobe Illustrator CS6 and it's the same thing. What's going on?

The only thing I can think of is: I logged into my office computer (I did this at home so far) and downloaded from there as well.

Is it because I was signed in on my work machine that now my home machine is suddenly in trial mode?

I didn't have any of the applications opened in more than one place.

What's going on?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Hi All,

What operating system are you using?

I would recommend trying the steps mentioned below:

1. Launch the application which says you are in trial mode.

2. On the Creative Cloud application trial screen, click on "License this Software".

3. Sign in with your Adobe ID associated with your Creative Cloud membership.

Please reply to this thread if the issue persists.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maryal I am sorry you have faced difficulties with your subscription as well.  If you have tried the steps offered in this thread the please contact our support team so they can evaluate your subscription status.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem 100% solved! It was the language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting so if you switch back to German or another language does it then put you back in trial mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A Wright wrote:

Interesting so if you switch back to German or another language does it then put you back in trial mode?

Yes, it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.  I have reported the issue and we will attempt to duplicate it on our side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a english version of creative cloud but the installation manager installed automaticaly a french version. So, Photoshop asked me for a trial number, ... How can i change the language and install a english version ??

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I have confirmed that if you are in Europe there is the option to buy English only or Multiple Language version of Creative Cloud.  Please check your order to confirm which you ordered.  If you purchased English only you can adjust the Adobe Application Manager setting by clicking on your Name in the top left hand corner and choosing Preferences.

By default AAM is detecting the language used by your Operating System which is why this additional configuration option is necessary if you purchased the English only version of Creative Cloud.

Thanks to Timnld and KamilRusiecki for their assistance in helping us investigate this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Wright,

I (wronly) bought ENGLISH only. Is it possible to switch my Account to MULTIPLE LANGUAGE so I can use them in my native language (German)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will want to work directly with our support team.  They should be able to assist you with getting your subscription changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I reach them? due Timezones Chatting Times are difficult for me and I cant find any support ticket service or email adress. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how to get to chat with an agent:

Go to:

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact/index.html

Select Creative Cloud as the product. In the section 'What you need help with', select Orders, Refunds, Exchanges.

Click on Need More Help to see the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The CHAT WITH AN AGENT is greyed out. There is no button to click on it. only ASK OUR EXPERTS is clickable. Iam using OSX and Safari Brower

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use Firefox or Chrome.  I have experienced the same difficulties utilizing Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have the same issue now in 2015.. how is this possible? I really need my software and have been an adobe costumer for 2 years now.

It keeps asking me for a licencecode and that I'm in trailversion even though I already paid my money to you..

The only fix you recommended is that i share my computerscreen with you?! Why would I allow you to be able to get in my computer .. I think that invades my privacy a LOT

Hope you can help, already tried 'buy your licence now' button but isnt working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sin título.png

I click the license this software and this window  pops up  and then closes and opens  again.... in  the adobe cc it still shows premiere as trial...  help pls?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2016 Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you fix tit? I have the exact same problem. It just keeps popping up even though I already validated the license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahisap31589956 I would recommend utilizing the Host File fix option available in the CC Cleaner Tool.  You can download the tool at Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems .  For additional details I would recommend reviewing Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications  which has had several updates since this discussion was originally started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried this and nothing happens. It still doesn't work. Is there any other way to fix this?

If there isn´t how can I cancel my one year license? Because I still get charged for this but I can't use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines