Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 9 and 10 upgrade 64 bit download please

Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to Install Illustrator version 9 64 bit and 10 Upgrade.  I had these installed before on windows XP but since upgrading to windows 7 I can no longer install from the disks I have (they are 32bit versions).  I tried installing from disks but they do not work, I believe I need a different version that is compatible with windows 7.  I tried going to the download section and downloading a few different things hoping one would be illustrator 9 and 10 but I can't seem to find the proper downloads.  Is someone able to please link me 64bit downloads for Illustrator version 9 and version 10 upgrade.  I have both serial keys, hopefully 64bit version exists and my cd-keys will still work.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

your versions are compatible with win 7 though some users need to use compatibility mode to install.

in any case, if you need installation files:

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your versions are compatible with win 7 though some users need to use compatibility mode to install.

in any case, if you need installation files:

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it was just me and a brain fart this morning.  I would attempt to launch the auto installer and nothing would happen on the click of the install button; then I attempted to browse the CD to the setup.exe and again nothing would happen.  I saw the task manager process .32bit running but again nothing happened for several minutes so I figured it was some kind of compatibility issue.  I will try again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

at this point, you should probably run the cleaner first in case something is already installed causing an issue, Use the CC Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems | CC, CS3-CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're still around, would you mind telling me which of those downloads includes Adobe Illustrator 9.0 and 10.0? I don't know if its one of the CS packages or not.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

none of those.  my error.

you get a free upgrade to version cs2, Error: Activation Server Unavailable | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines