Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I dowloaded the trial version of indesign but recently a bought the year subscription to the cloud. The problem is that I didn't uninstall the trial but I put the trial version of indesign in the trash and empty it... Now, when i try to download the new version of Indesign it fails each time... What can I do?

Thank you in advance,

Elisa

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Hi elidzl,

I understand that you are not able to install Indesign complete version as you just deleted the trial version app.

I would suggest you to first run the CC cleaner tool and remove the old instances of the app Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

and then install your apps using CC Desktop app Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elidzl,

I understand that you are not able to install Indesign complete version as you just deleted the trial version app.

I would suggest you to first run the CC cleaner tool and remove the old instances of the app Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

and then install your apps using CC Desktop app Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines