• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation failed on Photoshop trial

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use Adobe Ilustrator regularly. I have subscribed to a trial of Photoshop but can't get it to install. It gets to 10% installed and comes up with a red dot and the words 'Installation failed'. It gives me the option to Retry but once again it gets to about 10% and says installtion failed. I'm using a HP Pavilion x360 Desktop - ABINAEF. Processor - Intel (R) Core GM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.71 GHz. Installed RAM - 8G.B 64 bit operating system, X64 based processor. Windows 10 Home 21H1

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer and retry installing.

if that fails, check your other specs (esp video card), Photoshop system requirements (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the  hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines