Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation of Adobe CC 2020 on MacOS Mojave or Catalina

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I purchased the newest CC software package and tried desperately to install it on mz MacOS Catalina or alternatively on Mojave. Unfortunately I always get a message saying that the software can't be installed on my computer (see screenshot). Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!

Sophie.

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 12.34.53.png

(Image included inline with Text instead of being attached. Attachment deleted. Edit made by Mod JSM)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not recognise the installer name. Where on Adobe’s Site is this download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Test_Screen_Name,

I got the download file via the university I am working at, this might be the reason for the different name. I attached a few pictures from the folder I downloaded...Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 16.53.39.pngScreenshot 2020-03-06 at 16.53.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow this guide to get the problem solved:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-installation-stuck.html

I had almost a similar problem when I tried to install CC on Windows Virtual Desktop though. Eventually, I was able to solve it.

I hope it helps!

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RuskinF,

I'll try this right away and be back with a post wheather it worked or not. Thanks for the link!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just in case someone else is facing similar difficulties: Unfortunately the above mentioned solution did not work for me.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say "I Purchased the newest CC software"?

Do you mean you signed up for a complete apps subscription?

You don't purchase Adobe software anymore. you Subscribe to a Program (Apps) plan or individual program subscription.

I also do not recognize that installer as anything hving to do with Adobe.

After you sign up for an adobe subscription you install the Creative Cloud Desktop app and once that is installed you install the programs you have a subscription for from that CC DTA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Just Shoot Me,

"You say "I Purchased the newest CC software"?

Do you mean you signed up for a complete apps subscription?"

--> You are right, I got a 1-year-subscription

Regarding the installer: As I replied to Test Screen Name I downloaded the Installer from my university via with I purchased the licence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I suggest you contact the IT department at your school and or the section of that IT department that deals with this.

This is more than likely controlled by that department.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you for your advices!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines