• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation problem with Photoshop Elements 10 and Premiere Elements 10

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2011 Dec 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased in a package Photoshop Elements 10 as well as Premiere Elements 10.  It comes with 5 disc....When I install the first disc it does not ask for the 2nd disc once the first disc is done.  When the first one was done the option was hit finish and I did and that was it.  It did not request the next disc.  What do I do?

Thanks

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Hi,

Disc 1 contains the installer for Windows 32 bit.

Disc 2 contains the installer for Windows 7 64 bit.

Disc 3 contains the installer for mac OS.

Disc 4 is the Adobe Premiere Elements content disc for Windows.

Disc 5 is the Adobe Premiere Elements content disc for Mac OS.

You can install from Disc1, 2 or 3 depending on the operating system your computer is running on.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did was deactivate the installation to save the registration key for another install. To do that you need to have a catalog started and look under the help tab for “deactivate” or if you are restarting the program, hit the edit tab (not organise) and the help/deactivate will show up.

Then uninstall using control panel

Then reinstall using the wonderful disk #2.

Hope this helps

BuddyHoo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is now sorted out. I had windows reloaded. That was the ONLY

way I could get photoshop to install and work again. Didn't want to install

the organizer

Miri van Straaten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me how you "had windows reloaded."

I assume you are running Windows 7?  64-bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can you help me too.  I installed Photoshop elements 10 and had power failure.  It loaded but didn't work properly.  I tried uninstalling from "Add/Remove programmes" but couldn't find it.  Then I used System mechanic to remove.  Now I am trying to reinstall but wants to uninstall.  Keeps on saying cannot find path 2343.  What do I do now?  Programme is now useless to me.  PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same boat- hopefully someone answers soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about Adobe Photoshop Elements 10(the one with only three disks)?

I have installed disk one, but when I try to install disk two it says serial number is invalid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem have you a solution yet?   - try contacting someone from Adobe, what a pathetic company, if I knew they were this much trouble I would not have touched them with a barge pole!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't! I just try not to ever close Elements. Otherwise, I must reboot!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it all installed on window 7 fine. i think window 8 and mac may be the problem. Adobe would like you to buy elemets 11. I am going to blue water to day will ask them at mac. I am lucky I can install Premier back on to window 7. My brother has a MAC and Element 11 installed ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me with photoshop elememts 10 - it has 3 disks and says for Windows to install disk 1 first I followed instructions entered licence key and all went well till it said insert disc 2 - to do this I had to finish and restart computer before I could retrieve disc 1 and when I put disc 2 in when it came to registration key it said it was incorrect when it was the correct one - I have a new computer with Windows8 what do you suggest

There were no instructions included and I am sorry I purchased this product as it is more trouble than it is worth!

thanks and I hope you can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have successfully installed Disc 1, then Photoshop Elements should be listed in your Programs menu. You can start using Photoshop Elements. Disc 2 is for installing a trial version of Premiere Elements, a software for editing video footage. You can choose to install the trial version, or just let be.

You are ready to go as far as I can see. Let me know if you still face any problems.

Just to add, I am a big Photoshop Elements fan, and I am sure you will enjoy using the software as much as I do. If you need help using it, check out these cool videos at http://tv.adobe.com/show/learn-photoshop-elements-10/.

Have a very nice weekend!

Thanks,

Preran    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank you so much - I thought it depended on disk 2 to work - I cannot understand why they don't include simple info like this so you know that disc one is all you need - I have spent 3 hrs trying to get answers - I talked to a real person on Adobe chat (in some distant land) who could not help me and here you are (my hero) with the answer. I can now take my exhausted brain and go to bed as it is already after midnight. I will check out the link which will be of great help to a novice 1st time user like me.

thanks again you help is so much appreciated.

Ciao

Dianne

Sent from Windows Mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pay closer attention to what is printed on the disks! The info is there!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2012 Nov 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran,

I just purchased Adobe Premiere Elements 11.  There are instructions to retrieve my serial number by going to www.adobe.com/go/getserial, at which point in time, enter a given Redemption Code which is indicated on the instruction sheet that came with the CD.  First, the stated address is an invalid address.  How/Where do I go to redeme this code to retrieve my serial number?

Thanks in advance,

Sal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2012 Nov 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Selumi,

The link works fine for me. Can  you check again and get back if you still have problems? I am not sure if it helps but try using a different browser too.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran,

I am having the same problem that several other are with instaling Elements Premiere 10.  Gets about 30 - 50% installed and then errors out (Exit code: 7; DW031DP037; DW063, etc...).  I was wondering if there was a fix for this yet.  I am installing on a new imac opened yesterday - tryed installing on newish MBP with the same results.  Any help would be great.

The Photoshop Elements installed just fine.

Thanks ahead of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows only requires 1 disk. MACs require 2.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All this is fine and good, but I received 2 discs only.  After reading some posts on this forum, I used a magnifying glass and saw one was for a Mac installation and it wouldn't load anyway on my Win7 64-bit PC.  I wanted to "upgrade" from Elements 9 to 10 and the install went fine using the one disc labelled for Windows, but a re-boot left me with a blank screen.  I had to resort to restoring to an earlier restore point which has left me with NO Adobe products including my previous elements 9, Acrobat X, etc....which now trying to re-install tells me I've exceeded my usage so nothing is valid anymore.  Now what!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm receiving the message "This installation package is not supported by this processor type. Contact your product vendor" The copy I have  was bundled with a digital camera I purchased and was sealed in a celophane wrapper so I'm assuming it is legitimate. There are two DVD discs in the case. One marked for MAC. One marked for Windows.

Please help anyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2011 Dec 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as orton, two discs, neither of which seem to support Windows XP which is what I am running.  Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2012 Jan 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very poor install instructions and labeling from very good company, tisk tisk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 26, 2012 Aug 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say that for a reputable company such as Adobe, the instructions for download are totally non existent. The download for purchases on line are controlled by Digital River. I had problems with downloading as the link on the email confirming my purchase didn't work finally found the url link by pasting the email in Front Page and reading the source.

When I finally got through I was advised by the Digital River customer service that I had had too many attempts at downloading the software. When I sent a mail to CS at Digital I received this reply:

"Unfortunately, we do not handle the customer service for Adobe Systems,

Inc. Home. Please contact them directly with your request through one of

the following methods:

Customer Service URL: http://www.adobe.com/ap/support

Customer Service Phone: If available, the regional numbers will be

listed at the URL above. 

We apologize for the inconvenience."

I have now run around the adobe site trying to find a way to download the products, but no joy so far.

I tried to get customer serice to call me back , but this service is not available for my country, Thailand.

The final way I am told is to make a call to the customer service at the number listed on my confirmation email.

I already called this number (which I believe I have to pay for) and spent some 10 minutes on the line to what I believe was someone located in India who said he would send me a link for downloading the software.

As they say in the song .... I'm still waiting!!!!!

Adobe, shame on you. Please get your act together. Why can't you handle your own customer service rather than sub contract it out. You charge enough for the product which more than covers the cost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having problems downloading Photoshop 10. It says that the program is downloaded. As I continue it says that it  can't be opened because it is the wrong type of file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem dream34pics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Elements 10 and Premier 10, but then the Elements program said to update the Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser. It failed to load. The program said to deinstall the Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser program. I did this, but now Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser will still not reinstall.  I had already installed Adobe Air, but that has no effect as your update program cannot see the Air program. How to reinstall the updated Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines