• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation stuck at 90%, update stuck at 0%

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac Pro late 2013 running 10.10.4 with CS6 Production Premium installed and am having problem installing and updating Creative Cloud.

After I installed Creative Cloud(2.1.3.121). I tried to install CC2015(After effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator). Every single one of them stuck at 90% during the installation process.

As soon as I quit CC, I get a notification saying the app has been successfully installed. It is indeed, I can open all of these apps and start using it.

Then I get another notification saying there are updates for these apps. I tried to update but all of them stuck at 0%.

Obviously I am not the only one experiencing this problem. So I have tried to do the following things:

- Log out CC and log in again.

- Restarting the Mac

- Quit all the Adobe process in activity monitor and uninstall CC, then re-install CC.

- Rename 'caps' in the /Library/Application support to 'caps.old', and re-install CC.

- Rename 'OOBE' in /Library/Application suport to 'OOBE.old', and re-install CC.

- Install something like Creative Cloud Cleaner or something, run it and re-install CC.

- Enable Root user.

- Check network/router/firewall/ISP, make sure it doesn't block any IP or ports.

None of these worked. I am still stuck with old version of After effects CC 2015, I am looking to update to the current version and hopefully some of the bugs would be fixed.

The last couple of lines in the log are:

Exit Code: 0 - No error.

END - Installer Session

ASU has quit unexpectedly.

What else can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Skärmavbild 2015-09-26 kl. 13.13.00.png

Try to delete these files i Liberary / Preferences

You find the Library folder (it is hidden) under GO in the head menu in Finder, and press the option key on your keyboard and the Library will show in in the menu.

New plist files will be created when needed.

Lasse Martinell

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend you to contact Support Contact Customer Care

Regards

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get it fixed?

I got the exact same problem as you.

First 90% - The app works - try to update, stuck at 0%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't say I got it fixed. It depends.

But I suggest that you contact support.

I contacted support last week and we had a screen sharing session.

After she deleted or renamed some files and folders, and un-installed and re-installed the creative cloud and application manager.

Finally, I have the latest version/update of the apps that I need.

Since I have what I need. I gave up on fixing this problem.

But I decided give it another go when I received you reply.

It just installed Dreamweaver and Prelude. Prelude worked flawlessly. Dreamweaver has the same problem, download stuck at 90%, update stuck at 0%.

I give up. Again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmavbild 2015-09-26 kl. 13.13.00.png

Try to delete these files i Liberary / Preferences

You find the Library folder (it is hidden) under GO in the head menu in Finder, and press the option key on your keyboard and the Library will show in in the menu.

New plist files will be created when needed.

Lasse Martinell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I had the same issue as the OP (stuck at 90%, would not finish). I had only the second the two files you mentioned, but after deleting it and restarting, I was able to install Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how about in windows? i have the same problem now, but im using windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this was life saving i had same issue but its work thanks ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines