• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer for Adobe InDesign 2017 for Win and Mac platform. This is for v.12.1.0.56 x64

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I require a link for Adobe InDesign 2017 for both the Windows and Mac platform. This is the 12.1.0.56 x64 version. My company has an Enterprise license, is there a download link for this legacy software?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Hi @WillyMo24,
Only the latest two versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported and available for download. You can try and download  CC 2017 apps from the following website. If the links mentioned on the website don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WillyMo24,
Only the latest two versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported and available for download. You can try and download  CC 2017 apps from the following website. If the links mentioned on the website don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

P.S.:- I don't know how this would work(if it works) with an enterprise license. I don't have any personal experience with this license.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Manan, I will give this a try and let you know how it works. This is very much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I require Adobe InCopy 2017 for both the Windows and Mac platforms. This is the 12.0.0.81 x64 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am merging this with the other post by you in the Enterprise and Teams forum. I have already replied to that.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines