• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer of CS6 Master Collection - English and Japanese (MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.exe) is Missing

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the license for CS6 Master Collection for both Mac and Windows on my Adobe account. 

alliexwu_0-1641040955357.png

Since I don't have the disc with me anymore, I typically go into my account to download the installer for CS6. However, the installer .exe for CS6 Master Collection - English and Japanese is not available to download. The installer for the CS6 Master Collection - English and Japanese should be MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.exe to match to the corresponding language pack MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.7z. 

If you click on the download link for CS6 Master Collection - English and Japanese from my account, it downloads MasterCollection_CS6_LS4.exe instead, which is the installer for Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish. My CS6 serial number can only activate English CS6, so now I am unable to use CS6 at all. 

Whoever's incharge, please adjust the download links so I can download the installer for CS6 Master Collection - English and Japanese. I need MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.exe for my licence to be able to activate at all. 

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Try the page below. It has links to the English version of CS6 Master Collection. You need to login to your Adobe account first to access the downloads in the page. 

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the page below. It has links to the English version of CS6 Master Collection. You need to login to your Adobe account first to access the downloads in the page. 

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help. I was able to download the installer for English CS6 Master Collection (MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.exe) from the site you provided. The installation and activation were successful. I'm very happy about being able to continue using CS6 on my new setup. A part of me still find it unbelievable that under my official Adobe accont's license page, the download link for MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.exe is incorrect, while 3rd-party site has an entire organized page dedicated to CS6 installers and their corresponding language packs. I guess once Adobe stops supporting a product, they really aren't afriad of dropping the ball. 

Thanks again and happy 2022. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

prodesigntools isn't exactly a 3rd party. it links to adobe for the downloads.

in any case, those installers for cs6 won't be available in perpetuity so secure the installation file for the future (though that may be moot in the future anyway when adobe shutters the cs6 activation computers).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear the site helped resolve things for you.

As kglad mentioned, the Prodesigntools site isn't a separate archive of theinstallation files. It links to locations on Adobe servers. That's why you need tologin to your Adobe account to ensure the files become accessible.

Anyway, wish you a happy 2022 too. All the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines