• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing from an SSD drive

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old laptop's drive became completely corrupt about a fortnight ago. Nothing I did could revive it. I obviously couldn't remove my copy of Adobe Creative Design Premier 5 from the old laptop.

I bought a new laptop to replace the old one, but it doesn't have a DVD drive, so I downloaded a copy of my  Creative Design Premier from my account on Adobe's web site.

The problem is that on installing the software from the USB flash drive it fails with a message to insert Disc 1.

Is there a workaround for this?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

If you are using External USB drive , Have you tried copying the setup file to Laptop local drive and tried installing ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using External USB drive , Have you tried copying the setup file to Laptop local drive and tried installing ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean just the setup.exe file or the complete set of installation files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I transferred all the files (including the setup.exe file) to a local drive and it seems to be working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you again, after struggling with this from last night, your suggestion worked perfectly. All the Creative Suite program that I neededs are now up and working on my new laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines