• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Illustrator 2020

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Illustrator 2020 was crashing on startup, so i decided to delete and reinstall it.
Now i can't find on Creative Cloud the same version (2020) to download.
I have an old mid 2011 iMac: it's not compatibile with earlier versions of Illutrator.

Thanks for help!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @renatop45221381 ,
Only the latest two versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported and available for download. Since CC2022 is already out, the only versions now available for download are CC2022 and CC2021. You can try asking support for 2020 download links and they might provide one(not certain). If you want to try versions earlier to 2020, you can try the following website. If the links mentioned on the website don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.
https://prodesigntools.com
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines