• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to register creative suite master collection to adobe account? Nov. 2021

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see websites advertising brand new, sealed copies of Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection CS4 / CS5.5 / CS6 for Windows and Mac selling for well over $1000. Some copies are stand alone version of Master Collection. Other copies are the upgrade version of Master Collection.

Is it possible in November 2021 to redeem the brand new seriel numbers from Creative Suite Master Collection to my Adobe accounts?

If you go to www.account.adobe.com/products , there is a section where you can enter seriel numbers. But will new, never opened, sealed copies of Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection seriel numbers redeem to my account?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Anyone selling or advertising Creative Suite is doing so illegally.  All Creative Suite sales ended in January of 2017. 

Even if you could find legitimate copies of CS1 - 4 at this late date, they can't be activated because the activation servers don't exist anymore.  Save your money and your sanity. 

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, there are many counterfeit sealed packages, some containing malware.

Second, CS4 can no longer be activated.

Third, CS5.5 (or even CS6) may not run the current operating systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone selling or advertising Creative Suite is doing so illegally.  All Creative Suite sales ended in January of 2017. 

Even if you could find legitimate copies of CS1 - 4 at this late date, they can't be activated because the activation servers don't exist anymore.  Save your money and your sanity. 

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand there are the possibility of fraudulent third party sellers. 

Is it possible to connect / redeem serial numbers from brand new, sealed copies of Adobe CS 5 , Adobe CS 5.5 , or Adobe CS 6 on either Windows or Mac to a 2021 Adobe account using https://account.adobe.com/products ?

( This is the correct link to redeem serial numbers to Adobe. I inserted the wrong link earlier ).

I understand buying Adobe CS5.5 Upgrade Edition requires an earlier Creative Suite Edition. Because Adobe CS1-4 cannot be activated to an account, then Adobe CS5 Upgrade Edition would also be obsolete. All together: Adobe CS1 , CS2 , CS3 , CS4 Complete Editions, and Adobe CS5 Upgrade Edition are obsolete because of dead servers. But, CS 5 Compelte Edition or later might work ? ? ? 

1) Using account.adobe.com/products , is it possible to register & upgrade new serial numbers from never opened, sealed copies of Adobe CS5 Compelte Edition and either CS5.5 Upgrade Edition or CS6 Upgrade Edition?

Escentially, when using account.adobe.com/products , can you register two seriel numbers to get one software:

CS5 Complete Edition serial # + CS5.5 Upgrade Edition serial # = CS5.5 Complete Edition

CS5 Compelte Edition serial # + CS6 Upgrade Edition serial # = CS6 Complete Edition

2) Using account.adobe.com/products , is it possible to register new serial numbers from new , never opened , sealed copies of Adobe CS5 Complete Edition ,  Adobe CS5.5 Complete Edition , or Adobe CS6 Complete Edition ?

===============================

When I mean "activate / redeem / connect / register", I am refeering to connecting a seriel number to an Adobe account via web browser. I am NOT refeering to the software activation screen ;

I am NOT referring to this type of activation:

adobe activation screen.png

The screenshot above is from installing a Creative Suite CD .

I am referring to this activation screen / URL:

adobe account activation screen.png

This screen shot above is from  account.adobe.com/products .

=====================================================

Thank you for your replies Adobe Staff.

I am just trying to figure out a way to not pay the never ending monthly subscription of Creative Cloud for a one time purchase of Creative Suite Master Collection. I have had Creative Cloud subscription for 3 years costing either $600 ( $49.99 retail x 12 months ) or $360 a year ( $19.99 student x 12 months ). Even with the black friday sale in November 2021 it still costs $360 a year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your replies Adobe Staff.
By @Lt Johnny117

We are not Adobe Employees.

Adobe Employees have a badge that indicates that they are an Adobe Employee:

Adobe Employee.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have your answer.  Creative Suite is no more.   The only thing you can get by single purchase is Elements. 

Photoshop Elements or Premier Elements (approx $100, no subscription needed).
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Everything else is by subscription only. 
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Goodbye & good luck. 😍

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines