Is Windows 11 compatible with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Classic now?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Windows 11 compatible with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Classic now? Because my photoshop just got updated to 23.1 while Lightroom Classic 11.1 is not in the list of this page that is about Windows 11 compatibility

Can I run my Adobe apps in Windows 11? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your cc desktop app will show you the list of compatible (with your software) apps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the help article says, there are some UI issues still.

There is also a big issue in Windows 11 with colour management which affects more than just Photoshop. Personally I would not move from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on anything but a test PC at this stage.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you have a new machine with factory installed Win 11, I would sit tight and remain on Win10.

In my experience, there's too much pain and not enough gain in upgrading to a new OS from an old one. 

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It been 6 months now since this last message. Just wondering if its now a good time to upgrade my pc to win11 without it affecting Adobe suite.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if there's some benefit to offset the risk of problems, go ahead and upgrade your os.

it would be prudent to uninstall adobe cc programs and the cc app, upgrade your os, and then install the cc app.  use the cc app to install your cc programs and trials.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines