• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue: Windows Credential Manager filled by Adobe

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several users have posted similarly, but none with the specific concerns I have. This is a real issue for me, and it needs to be fixed on some level. 

The problem:

Adobe Creative Cloud has completely filled my Credential Manager on Windows 10 Pro with "App Info" credential stores to the point where my SSH and VS Code (etc) credentials throw errors that there is no more room. Every time I have to delete several of the oldest "Adobe App Info" entries and then I'm able to register my other credentials. This is a misuse of the Credential Manager to store "App Info" and abuses the system to the point where it's problematic for other applications. Please revise how the Credential Manager is leveraged in Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

Ben5CA0_1-1612744453881.png

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report or request

-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, I appreciate the pointer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. And to add to it, as soon as I open anything Adobe, Adobe fills my Credential Manager with 20-40 entries. Something about these entries triggers a login failure and then locks me out of Adobe and other apps that all use the same corporate SSO login. Thanks Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We didn't. We even had corporate IT work on it for several weeks. I ended up having to create new login accounts that were not associated with my Adobe account or corporate account (which are linked). Since then, no drama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines